The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The Scientific Committee is responsible for the final selection of oral presentations and posters from the submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
Submission of an abstract constitutes your agreement that audio and video recordings can be made and distributed.
The abstracts of the Conference will be published online and printed as a supplement to the Journal Physiology and Pharmacology
Deadlines for abstracts submission June 7 2021, (23:59)
Please send completed abstracts according to the attached template to email@example.com.
In the email, please enter the name of the main and alternative lecture sessions in which the work could be presented.
- Muscle function/ Muscle exercise
- Central nervous system
a) Neurophysiology. Plasticity of neural function.
b) Neurodegeneration, neuroregeneration
c) Neuroimmunology cross-links
- Biological rhythms. Sleep
- Fatigue. Adaptation to environment. Thermoregulation
- Body fluid homeostasis. Renal functions
- Heart. Cardiovascular and respiratory regulation
- Hemostasis. Functions of blood
- Endocrine regulations. Control of body weight.
- New insights into cellular functions
- Physiology of reproduction
- Gastrointestinal and liver physiology and pathophysiology
- Multi-omics prospectives in physiology
- Physiology meets engineering
- New approaches for teaching physiology